Academics, Credentials and Professional Experiences:
Rutgers the State University of NJ, New Brunswick, NJ
1996 ~ Masters Degree in Social Work.
The University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, 1989 ~
Bachelors degree of Arts in Sociology
- Certified Inner Relationship Focusing Teacher ~ 2017
- Somatice Experiencing Training, Advanced Level ~ 2012-2015
- Externship and Core Skills Training in EFT Couples
Therapy 2007-2010 http://www.iceeft.com
- The Institute for Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis of
New Jersey, 1998-2006, completion of training in Psychoanalysis.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker 1998 ~ #48286
- Certified School Social Worker 1996 ~ present
- Certified Alcohol/Drug counselor 1996 ~ 2006
Private Practice since 1998.
Faculty and Supervisor at the Center For Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy of NJ
Former Director of The New Jersey Couples Therapy Training Program (a division of CPPNJ)
1994 to 2000 , University of Medicine and Dentistry NJ, Piscataway, provided child/adolescent and adult inpatient psychiatric services, and outpatient individual and couples therapy.
1988 to 1994 Worked as and supervised clinicians in a group home for adolescents and community settings related to youth and families; Princeton/Hightstown/Highland Park, Family and Children's services and a center for at-risk youth called Middle Earth.